Room 4 2010

Hello everyone, it is great to be back posting on our class blog. We have had a very busy Term 1. The weather has been stunning and we have been glad that our school has a lovely pool. We had our swimming sports in February. In Week 6 the Year 6's went to camp for 4 days. We went to Shakespear Lodge which is situated in Shakespear Regional Park on the Whangaparoa peninsula north of Auckland. I will get the students to post some comments and photos.
Mrs Mckenzie

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mathletics.

Just to let you know there is a link on the right of our blogspot to the Mathletics site. It would be great if you could go on for a few minutes EVERY DAY! Let's see if we can have everyone earning a certificate.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mrs mckenzie thanks for putting this on our blogspot

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying going onto the Mathletics site.

Anonymous said...

i love mathlectics

Anonymous said...

I love mathlectics it really gets your brain working!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mrs McKenzie. Mathletics is really helping me with my basic facts. From Matthew

Anonymous said...

thank you for putting your time and effort to the blog spot

Anonymous said...

Thanks all I am really pleased you are responding so well here. Keep at it with Mathletics as there is a noticeable improvement in your basic facts tests.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this on our blog Mrs Mckenzie! I'm really enjoying and my maths has gone a whole lot better! Amy

Anonymous said...

I'm having lots of fun with mathletics and have two Bronze and one Silver certificate.

Anonymous said...

Mathletics is great