Room 4 2010

Hello everyone, it is great to be back posting on our class blog. We have had a very busy Term 1. The weather has been stunning and we have been glad that our school has a lovely pool. We had our swimming sports in February. In Week 6 the Year 6's went to camp for 4 days. We went to Shakespear Lodge which is situated in Shakespear Regional Park on the Whangaparoa peninsula north of Auckland. I will get the students to post some comments and photos.
Mrs Mckenzie

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Monday 20th October

I hope you all enjoyed your day today, I am looking forward to seeing what you did. I had a very exciting day. It made quite a change to get on the ferry to go into the city and guess who was sitting beside me...Mackenna's dad!! The course I went to was very inspiring and our class has been chosen to be a trial class for Financial Literacy which is part of the new NZ curriculum. We have some great activities to try out and I am looking forward to sharing all the resources with you. I hope you are enjoying the homelearning sites. See you at school tomorrow.