Room 4 2010

Hello everyone, it is great to be back posting on our class blog. We have had a very busy Term 1. The weather has been stunning and we have been glad that our school has a lovely pool. We had our swimming sports in February. In Week 6 the Year 6's went to camp for 4 days. We went to Shakespear Lodge which is situated in Shakespear Regional Park on the Whangaparoa peninsula north of Auckland. I will get the students to post some comments and photos.
Mrs Mckenzie

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Guiness Book of Records Attempt.



Thursday 13th was a successful day for us all! Yippee we did it!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mrs mac thanks for setting up that world record attemt it was really fun!!!!!

BBPS said...

Thanks Alysha I really enjoyed doing it too. It is not often you get a chance like that. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I appreciate your comment.
Mrs Mac

chrisjan said...

I like speed stack.

Anonymous said...

I like speed stack